Instead of the Guild Council I’m going to allow the system of Guild Officers. As a Guild Officer you are assigned by Kiba a duty in the guild. This could make you an Event Manager or someone who helps out the newbie’s. This way it’s a organized system and people know who does what. As a guild officer you help run what the guild leader may not be able to multitask for Defiance. You work directly under the Guild Leader as a trusted and dedicated follower that she can trust and depend on.
Guild "Officers" Information
As a guild officer you have selective duties to perform for Defiance. The Guild Leader relies on officers to help keep the guild running and organized while the leader works on other aspects of the guild. This can be as simple as keeping up on rank changing to helping run boss raids.
How to behave as a Officer
• Officers should always be the ones setting examples by reaching out to ALL the members to make them feel included.
• Follow your assigned duties.
• You want to be approachable.
• Make sure people know they can talk to you about concerns and issues.
• Being a helping hand is a big part of your duty. Accept helping others with dungeons or other things.
• Always act in a respectable manner towards our members, other players, and other guilds.
• If you have concerns don't share them with the community, talk to your guild leader. Spreading unrest can be unraveling.
• Be a open ear for ideas, you don’t have to accept them just listen.
How to qualify to be a guild officer
• Must be active.
• Must submit the officer application on our forums.
- Must have been in the guild for alteast 2 weeks.
- Show that you are helpful and plan to continue it.
What have you done in the past that stands out in Defiance?:
Can you offer your time to the people/duty you are assigned to?:
Do you have a specialty about what your best at doing on the game? Such as running events, helping in dungeons, crafting exc. :
How many hours do you play a week?:
What time zone are you in:
Anything else you’d like to add: