Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Event Feedback
Events

[Pinned] Event Feedback

Post your thoughts on previous/ current guild events.
Small Kiba 5y
Kiba1261Small Kiba 5y
Events

Christmas Crackers, Voting.

Ok so the jokes are in and here is the poll, please vote for the best im going to close voting on Thursday 15th December at 00.00 GMT. Thank you all in advance for voting, and a special thank you to those who entered. Loves you all,Kirsty/Kekekekeh
Small Kekekekeh 5y
Kekekekeh132244Small Kekekekeh 5y
Events

Secret Santa

So I didn't really know where to put this so it's going here! Anyway I thought it might be fun to do secret santa in the guild. And for those who have never heard of it this is what secret santa is, basically its a way of everyone getting a Christ...
Small Kekekekeh 5y
Kekekekeh1471Small Kekekekeh 5y
Events

Kekekekeh's Chirstmas Crackers!!!

New event time!! So this is going to be really easy, hopefully more people join in this time as its so easy :PAll I ask is that you either post a JOKE down below or send it to me in game to my mail box so I can screenshot them.You have 1 week to s...
Small Kekekekeh 5y
Kekekekeh12634Small Kekekekeh 5y
Events

Who or Where is this?

All you have to do is answer the questions, either answer on here or send mail to my IGN Kekekekeh. I will screenshot them and post them for you :P Please DON'T whisper me as it wont screenshot well. The closing date is Monday 28th November 2011.T...
Small Kekekekeh 5y
Kekekekeh7663Small Kekekekeh 5y
Events

Guild Help Days

Everyone needs a bit of help with dungeons and so on. Since people get busy during their regular game days and can't always help i've set up this program so if you can't get the help you need at the time you can always come here and we will make s...
Small Kiba 5y
Kiba1191Small Kiba 5y
Events

Halloween Event!

Halloween is quickly approaching Defiance and today will be the start of our very own halloween event!This is how it's going to work everyone:I've set you out to track down some neat screenshots around eden. Find them and upload the screenshots to...
Small Kiba 5y
Kiba10621Small Vezokma 5y
Events

Halloween Guild Photo

Hay everyone, I suggested to Kiba that we should do a Halloween guild picture. So make sure everyone is online. >.<
Small DarkWrath 5y
DarkWrath1162Small DarkWrath 5y
Events

Screen Shot Contest!

If you've been saving up screenshots this is the perfect time for you, or for you to go and collect some!This contest will end September 30th. If lack of submissions I will extend it a bit longer.I will pick a select few to go up for voting from ...
Small Kiba 6y
Kiba12774Small Kersanax 6y
Events

Fame grinding!!!

This is just a proposal, i say next sunday after TW we all get together and go to tranquil hill to grind fame and get to lvl 5!!!How?We recruit a pair or level 9's, give them gold to buy GQ lvl9 and they stand by the police guy while we kill the m...
Small Evoker 6y
Evoker2188Small Kiba 6y
Page 1